BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Back Safety course covers safe lifting practices as well as important information that all individuals should know about the most common back injuries.
Using the innovative Whole Life/Health Cycle safety training approach, this Back Safety course explores habits that can keep employees safe, healthy and productive.
Successful completion of this course enables one to:
- Describe how the human back works
- Explain how things like posture, sleep positions, physical fitness, and nutrition contribute to back health
- Justify the importance of warming up before physical activity
- Identify the right – and wrong – way to lift
BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Anatomy of the back
- The Whole Life/Health cycle
- Lifting safety
- Back exercises
BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE DURATION:
Approximately 60 minutes
WHO THIS COURSE CAN BENEFIT:
BACK SAFETY ONLINE ASSESSMENT:
Testing conducted in this online Back Safety course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
BACK SAFETY ONLINE CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.