Mailing Address:

239 – 4999 – 43 St SE, Calgary, Ab T2B 3N4

Call Us Today


Certified Health & Safety Consultant Canadian Red Cross Canadian Society of Safety Engineering

Background Answers For Elegant Systems In Tdg Online

Gladwin Household Hazardous Materials Collection Aug. 26 GLADWIN – The Gladwin City Department of Public Works, located at 201 South State Street, is collecting hazardous materials on Aug. 26 from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.  Proof of residency is required with a driver’s license, State of Michigan ID, voter registration card or tax statement. This is open to all Gladwin County residents. Some household hazardous materials can lead to contamination of groundwater, well water or other water sources when spilled on the ground, poured down the drain or placed in trash containers. To prevent this, collected materials will be properly recycled or safely treated in a licensed hazardous waste incinerator.  This is your opportunity to safely and properly dispose of most hazardous materials you may have in your home, including but not limited to: drain cleaners, transmission fluid, oil filters, antifreeze, oil, batteries, hair sprays, nail polishes and removers, outdated or unused medications, spray paints, battery acid, four tires per household (no tractor tires and must be off rims), paint products (no latex paint) and garden products. Business waste, televisions, ammunition, smoke detectors, fluorescent bulbs, asbestos, gunpowder, explosives, CRT monitors and radioactive waste will not be accepted. They will also collect Mercury and Mercury-containing devices. Prescription drugs will be accepted. Please remove labels from bottles before arriving. Five to 20 pound propane tanks will also be accepted.  For any questions, please call 989-426-9231, ext.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *